Microsoft 365 is a comprehensive productivity and security toolkit within a cloud solution for businesses of any size.
Core Functions are
- Remote and mobile work: Businesses of all sizes are adapting to hybrid or remote work scenarios, and need a simple, secure way to work from almost anywhere.
- Strong security: Cybercrime is on the rise, and small businesses need to know that their information will be protected whether people are working remotely or in the office.
- Reduced costs and simple management: As businesses adjust to an uncertain economy and marketplace in a post-Covid-19 world, they need to work more efficiently without adding expensive, complicated technology.
- Support for growth: Organizations need solutions that can extend easily and affordably as their business changes and grows.
Microsoft 365 offerings for SMBs
Microsoft 365 puts Small to Medium businesses (SMBs) in the driver’s seat of an enterprise level ERP. The power of Microsoft 365 is in its ability to improve your productivity, protect your data, reduce costs, and simplify management with easy-to-use cloud solutions
Compare all Plans
Microsoft 365 Business Basic
$5.00 User / Month
Formerly Office 365 Business Essentials
Offers easy remote solutions including Microsoft Teams, secure cloud storage, and cloud-based versions of Office.
Lead with Microsoft 365 Business Basic to
- Stay on top of email and calendar on any device with email hosting (50GB mailbox) & custom domain.
- Create a hub for teamwork to connect with your teams and customers via chat call or videoconference and collaborate.
- Access web versions of Office apps Outlook Word, Excel, PowerPoint OneNote.
- Store and share files with 1 TB of file storage in the cloud per user.
- Co-author files in real time, auto-save to avoid losing progress, keep backups and recover old versions when needed.
- Create simple forms, surveys and polls.
- Automate processes, develop apps without requiring coding skills.
Microsoft 365 Business Standard
$12.50 User / Month
Formerly Office 365 Business Premium
Provides more advanced capabilities, including a full suite of up-to-date cloud-based versions of Office apps, collaboration tools like version history, ability to tag co-authors, and more.
Lead with Microsoft 365 Business Standard for Business Basic features plus
- Access Al-infused desktop apps in addition to web version of Office Apps.
- Install in up to 5 PCs/Macs 5 tablets and 5 mobile devices concurrently.
- Make amazing content with Editor, Designer, Tap. Presenter Coach.
- Work together across apps with real-time co-authoring. mentions, and Teams – Office apps integration.
- Understand changes to Office files over time with features like Version History. Shared with Me, While You Were Away.
Publisher (PC only)
Access (PC only)
Microsoft 365 Business Premium
$20.00 User / Month
Formerly Office 365 Business
Includes everything in Microsoft 365 Business Standard plus advanced cyberthreat protection and device management.
Lead with Microsoft 365 Business Premium for Business Standard features plus
- Defend your business against advanced cyberthreats with sophisticated malware, phishing and ransomware protection.
- Control access to sensitive information using encryption. Conditional Access and self-password reset.
- Protect your data from accidental or intentional leak by restricting copy/paste/forward, Data Loss Prevention policies.
- Secure devices that connect to your data and help keep iOS, Android, Windows and Mac devices safe and up to date MAM/MDM),remote wiping lost/stolen devices Deploy Windows devices remotely with Autopilot.
- Get visibility and manage risk of cloud apps being used across your organization.
- Provide remote access to secure Virtual Windows Desktop environments.
Publisher (PC only)
Access (PC only)
Azure Information Protection
Azure Ad Premium
Windows Virtual Desktop
Note: Not all features/product logos shown.
More reasons to choose Microsoft 365 Business Premium for your business
- Comprehensive and Easy to Use: Utilize one solution for productivity and security Cloud platform that simplifies deployment and gets you up and running quickly.
- Reduce Costs: Eliminate costs from having multiple point solutions which reduces your helpdesk costs and eases licensing complexity.
- 1 TB Cloud Storage Offering: Manage documents on all your devices with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage offered per user.
- Get Email and Calendaring: Use enterprise-grade email through Outlook with 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150 MB.
- Enterprise Grade Technology: Benefit from integrated security with AI powered threat intelligence from a Top-Rated Security Vendor trusted by Enterprises around the globe.
- Increased Protection against Cyber Threats: Protection against malware, phishing attempts, malicious links, and other threats.
- System Reliability: Have peace of mind with 99.9% financially backed uptime guarantee.