Create innovative XR experiences with WC3's Extended Reality (XR)
XR is an emerging umbrella term for all the immersive technologies. Blend the virtual and “Real” worlds with Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR) or create a fully immersive experience with Virtual Reality (VR). Reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve customer experience with our XR offerings.
VR in Industry 4.0
Immersive training experiences, helping train employees on real-life scenarios, safety and routine inspections before having to perform them in the real situation.
- Enhance Technical & operational skill building.
- Cost Effective.
- Low Risk Training for Hazardous Environment.
Eliminate the distractions like humans, noise, and other obstacles, help the workers to focus on their work and increase productivity.
- People are more likely to change behavior following VR Experience.
- VR Optimises the learning process.
- Provides personalised and autonomous training.
User can visualize step-by-step procedures of the task to be performed or even get instructions from experts with remote assistance in VR itself.
- User learn better through Immersive experience.
- VR Encourages Learning by Doing
- Training and Assessment in controlled environment.